STAY CHARGED AND CONNECTED ANYWHERE YOU GO
Staying productive and keeping your electronics up and running during international travel can be pretty tricky. Between inconsistent wi-fi access, varying power socket configurations and other unforeseen complications, you might find yourself wanting to pull out your eyebrows.
However, if you toss the highly portable Smart Travel Router into your backpack, you won't need to give any of these issues so much as a second thought.
The Smart Travel Router serves two primary functions - charging and networking:
- The Smart Travel Router fits electrical outlets in over 150 countries including the US, Canada, Mexico, England, China. It works as a charger for any electronic device, and is capable of charging two 2 devices simultaneously via a USB port as well as an AC output. All prongs easily retract to make it a breeze to carry this handy device around in your purse, laptop bag, backpack or briefcase.
- As a router, the Smart Travel Router has 4 different networking modes -
- Router: In this mode, it functions as a typical router, connecting to the internet provided by your ISP and broadcasting a wireless signal.
- Repeater: This mode allows you to connect to you existing network and amplify it. This enables you to extend the range of your wireless network.
- Access point: This configuration allows you to create a wireless connection from a wired source. If only an Ethernet port or Ethernet cable is available, the router can connect to the wired connection and broadcast a wireless network.
- Client: This mode allows you to connect a device such as a Smart TV or video game console via an Ethernet cable. The Smart Travel Router can then be used as a wireless adapter, enabling the connected device to connect to the internet wirelessly.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
You'll love this little power-packed cube because of all the money it will save you on Advil...but all kidding aside, the Smart Travel Router will make your life easier no matter where you go. It was built with the sole intention of keeping your devices humming with life and connected to the internet anywhere your work or personal life happens to take you.
"The Satechi Smart Travel Router & Adapter...is the perfect travel accessory regardless of whether you are a business professional, leisure traveler, or backpacker." - Coolest-Gadgets.com
"We've highlighted the Satechi Travel Router before, and it's earned a worthwhile place in the top five [travel routers]. It's tiny, small enough to fit nicely into a wall outlet or a power strip, and packs internal plugs that'll work in the US, the UK, most of Europe, Australia, China, New Zealand, and more." - Lifehacker.com
"Smart Router and Adapter Is An Awesome Travel Gadget" - TechnologyTell.com
- Weight: 7oz
- Size: 2.87 x 2.37 x 3.5 inches
- WAN/LAN Port: 10/100Mbps
- AUX Cable: IEEE 802.11n/g/b up to 150Mbps
- AC power rating: 6A max. 100-240Vac (110Vac max. 660Watt, 230Vac max. 1380Watt)
- USB port rating: 2.1A + 5Vdc (10.5W)
- Fuse protection: Built-in 6A fuse protection
- USB type: USB type A charge port
- Note: This charger adapter converts the power prongs only and does not convert electrical output current and voltage. Please make sure your device carries an electrical converter to match the electrical output of the country you will be visiting. This charger adapter is recommended for use with unearthed or double-insulated appliances only, as it contains no grounding.
IN THE BOX
- 1 Smart Travel Router
- 1 User manual