WordLift SEO Tool for Google Sheets: Lifetime Subscription
This AI-Powered Tool Helps You Automate Your SEO, Build a Custom Knowledge Graph, & Get More Traffic
Are you an SEO or content writer? Do you want to avoid missing out on the relevant user intents for your web target? Try building your content differently, as if it was explicitly written for search engines and then delivered to the right users. How? Rely on entities rather than keywords!
For your website to rank higher and get more organic traffic, you need to rephrase your content into the same language that search engines understand: entities.
The SEO Add-on for Google Sheets™ by WordLift is a first-to-market solution to perform semantic keyword research and create a JSON-LD that helps Google understand what your content is really about.
With a few simple clicks, you can analyze the SERP, find the relevant entities for your website, copy the JSON-LD created automatically, and start ranking better on Google!
Comparing entities costs time and energy, but now, with just a few clicks, you can instantly check which entities have a tangible impact on your ranking performance.
WordLift SEO Add-on makes it easy for you to:
- Understand how to rank for a specific search query;
- Learn how to optimize the ranking of your favorite content;
- Compare a glance entity between competing URLs, search queries, or both;
- Analyze the semantic spectrum you need to cover a specific topic.
We have released a feature that lets you do just that!
Starting with entity extraction, you can determine if your content mentions suitable topics, contains the relevant entities, and targets the right audience with just a few clicks. You can analyze the entities behind a search query and the entities behind a web page (whether it's your page or a competitor's) and develop a semantic content strategy that determines which entities can enrich your content, improve Google rankings, and outrank your competitors.
The Entity Analysis is straightforward and supports hundreds of languages with many different alphabets (any language natively supported by WikiData). The analysis includes the list of entities with links to DBpedia or WiKidata, the confidence level of each entity (a value from 0 to 1 that takes into account factors such as thematic relevance and contextual ambiguity), its ranking in the SERP, and the number of occurrences in the text (i.e., how often the entity appears in the mentioned content). You can select the most relevant entities, and the SEO Add-on will automatically create the JSON-LD for you!
You can also connect the SEO Add-on to your Google Search Console account and download the list of queries to be analyzed.
The SEO Add-on for Google Sheets™ by WordLift is available in two versions, which differ in the number of queries they analyze. Standard analyzes up to 500 queries per month.
4.8/5 rating on Capterra: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- 4.8/5 rating on GetApp: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Google Sheets
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- Max number of device(s): unlimited
- Only available to new users
- Version: 2.0
- Updates included
- The SEO Add-on is meant to be a separate product from WordLift Starter and Professional plans. It is included in the Business+Ecommerce plan.
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.